We believe our services should be available to all regardless of ability to pay.
We believe that if couples and individuals have the skills and knowledge to build and sustain strong, fulfilling relationships, they will be happier, their children have a better hope of a stable family life, and society will be stronger.
Often financial difficulties put a strain on relationships and people need help when they can least afford it. That’s why we offer our services at no fixed charge. We do ask for a contribution bearing in mind our costs but we never turn anyone away because they can’t give very much. That’s why we need some extra help. Support us with a one-off or regular donation. Large and small, we are grateful for all.
- £2,500 sponsors training for a counsellor
- £1,500 runs a training day for marriage preparation specialists
- £500 provides on-going training for a counsellor for a year
- £50 covers a counsellor’s monthly supervision session
- £10 per month contributes towards the cost of a counselling session
If you are a UK tax payer, you can Gift Aid your donation which helps Marriage Care even more.
Leaving a legacy can be one of the most cost effective ways of helping. Contact our national office on 020 7371 1341 to find out how to do this.
Experienced relationship counsellors – Come and join us!
4 out of 5 clients would
Marriage Care to others.