The board of Marriage Care is about to enter a season of growth and change as we look to recruit a number of new trustees.
Following a recent trustee skills audit we’ve identified a number of areas where we would like to strengthen the skills and experience represented on the board as follows:
• Influencing Government policy and campaigning
• Training delivery and accreditation
• IT and systems strategy and project management
• Income generation including major donor development
• Fundraising from trusts/foundations
• Government contract negotiation
• Marketing and social media experience
• Relationship counselling/therapeutic practice and supervision
Trustees must be fully committed to and able to share in Marriage Care’s ethos and values, to contributing time and energy for at least a three-year term, and to working together with a team of trustees to provide good governance for the charity and support for the Chief Executive, staff and volunteers.
To apply, please read all the documents available for download on this page and email a completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly demonstrating how you consider your skills and experience meet the role description and person specification and what is motivating you to apply.
The closing date for this initial round of applications is Monday 23rd April 2018. Interviews will take place in central London on Wednesday 9th May 2018.