Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Marriage Care subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Marriage Care reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Marriage Care are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Marriage Care be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Marriage Care does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Experienced relationship counsellors – Come and join us!
4 out of 5 clients would
Marriage Care to others.